Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Impressive Rally





That was one heck of a day! I was waiting all morning for a retrace that never came. I entered a trade in FSLR at 1:03 EST on the slight pullback in the indexes, but it turns out that sector was overheated. I keep asking myself if I would make the same trade again based on the data I had and I think that I would. The only thing I didn't like was the overhead resistance at 240.

[Edit: I emailed Jamie about his opinion on this trade and he pointed out that there was an R2 pivot point at 239.76 which would have prevented him from making this trade. I just discovered that my software does have Pivot Points! I often underestimate Scottrade Elite.]

It's nice to have a day where you don't switch between wanting to go long versus short every 20 minutes.

I'll be watching WYNN tomorrow if the bullish sentiment continues.

No comments: